Utility to send email from command prompt; send attached files, plain text or HTML (with embedded pictures). Supported - TO, CC (Carbon Copy), BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), SSL and STARTTLS encryption, alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML messages, message text encoding. Works on Microsoft Windows (98 / Me / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2008). Ability to take parameters from a text file or files. Ability to set message comment, organization.
- Checks for updates automatically;
- For batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%;
- Send mail from any software that can execute external commands, CGI scripts, Scheduled Tasks, etc.
- Send email using CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy);
- Set SMTP server address and SMTP server port;
- SSL and STARTTLS secure connection;
- Use mail server authentication;
- Ability to set message priority;
- EML file support;
- UTF8 auto detect;
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions);
- Quiet mode and Debug mode.
Febooti Command line email is a free trial software application from the Email Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, WinServer.
Febooti Command line email (version 5.2) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 289 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.